Canine & Feline Cortaflex® Capsules
Canine & Feline Cortaflex® Capsules
Canine & Feline Cortaflex Capsules are specially formulated for pets to help support joint health and comfort.
- Dogs’ and cats’ active lifestyles lead to their joints experiencing wear and tear over time. Canine & Feline Cortaflex® is specially formulated for pets to help support joint health and comfort, to help them keep mobile and active.
- Containing high quality key ingredients backed by scientific research to support healthy joints, cartilage, synovial fluid and soft tissues as well as supporting the pets own anti-inflammatory and antioxidant processes.
- Easy to feed with pre-packed individual capsules ready for use, either sprinkle the contents of the capsule into food or feed the whole capsule directly.
Designed for dogs and cats of all breeds and at all stages of their life, to provide care for their joints, to keep them active, mobile and comfortable for life.
Dogs and cats with joint problems may show changes in their behaviour. For dogs, that might be looking stiff to get up, or showing a reluctance to go for a walk or hesitation jumping into the car. Cats might hide it a little better, as their natural instinct is to hide their discomfort. As an owner you might spot subtle changes in their behaviour, including difficulty jumping into places they used to jump to, more sleeping and less playing or grooming.
Canine and Feline Cortaflex has been specifically formulated using the latest scientific research to support their joint health and comfort at all ages. We've combined the most essential ingredients for joint care at the highest grades possible, conveniently packed into sprinkle capsules so you can easily feed them to your dog and cat without stress.
Premium grade ingredients include Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic acid, Curcumin (turmeric extract), Aqualox Boswellia Extract (containing 78% AKBA), Vitamin C and BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract).
Ingredients & Nutrition
Specially formulated with ingredients to support both joint health and comfort:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride, to support healthy cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulphate, is a key component in maintaining the structure, elasticity and shock absorbing properties of cartilage, partly through its water retaining properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a key glycosaminoglycan (GAG) which supports joint fluid health by helping to maintain the viscosity of the joint fluid, to lubricate the joint, act as a shock absorber, as well as transporting nutrients to the cartilage.
- Boswellia serrata, a plant-based ingredient with high levels of the most studied boswellic acid AKBA (acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid) which has been shown to provide antioxidants as well as other important phytochemicals to support your pets own anti-inflammatory processes and support joint health and comfort.
- Curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, provides support for joints and mobility.
- Added bioperine, an extract of black pepper to aid the bioavailability (absorption) of the curcumin.
- Vitamin C plays a key role in the production of collagen, which provides the structural framework for the vital shock-absorbing cartilage. As well as being a potent antioxidant, to help mop up harmful free radicals produced during exercise and stress, which could otherwise damage cells.
Ingredients Per Capsule
|Glucosamine HCl348mg||Curcumin (Turmeric Extract)50mg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate47.6mg||Aqualox Boswellia Serrata Extract (containing 78% AKBA)20mg|
|Vitamin C20mg||Hyaluronic Acid4.4mg|
|Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine)2.5mg|
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin C (3a300) 33.28g. Sensory additives: Boswellia Serrata Extract (2b) 32.62g, Turmeric Extract (2b) 85.83g, Piperine (2b14003) 4.08g.
Composition: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (vegan) (59%), Chondroitin Sulphate (8%), Hyaluronic Acid (0.75%).
Feeding directions per day:
For dogs (</ 30kg) and cats: Sprinkle the contents of 1 capsule on to a pet’s meal. Mix thoroughly and serve. Alternatively, feed the whole capsule orally before their meal.
Larger dogs (>30kg): Sprinkle the contents of 2 capsules on to a pet’s meal. Mix thoroughly and serve. Alternatively, feed the whole capsule orally before their meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serve, unless under Veterinary advice.