Tech Venice Young Stirrups
TECH VENICE YOUNG STIRRUPS are one of the leading safety stirrups on the market for children and recommended for up to a UK2.5.
Tech Stirrups are manufactured with high-quality metal and have the widest opening available on the market. The safety mechanism on the Venice is invaluable and opens/snaps back into place using magnetics.
- Weight: 370g 13oz
- Tread dimensions: 10,8×5,1cm 4 in
- Slope: 0°
- Finishing: Shiny
- A hinged, opening side that uses a magnetic mechanism to allow the foot to escape in the event of a fall, after which the mobile part of the stirrup returns to it's original position.
- The mobile part of the stirrup is hooked to the tread and joined to the ring by a magnet which does not allow it to open during work but only if a certain weight load is exceeded.
- The superior grip is designed to prevent the loss of a stirrup during riding as well as the accumulation of mud and water.
- The stirrup leather slot conformation is designed to keep the foot in a position that is easy to maintain.
- In a case of the rider's loss of stirrups, they are designed to flap as little as possible against the side of the horse.
- Built in screws are flush therefore do not stick out.
Tech Stirrups products come with a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase in case of materials or manufacturing defects. The warranty excludes defects due to ordinary wear, third-party changes, inappropriate storage, or improper maintenance and/or use, that is, other than that for which the device was designed.
THESE STIRRUPS ARE BE LEGAL