Turmeric Xtra is an easy way to help support general health and mobility in all horses and ponies.
- Ready to use and highly palatable turmeric powder.
- With added linseed (flax) and black pepper to enhance the absorption of the turmeric.
- Also contains the antioxidant Vitamin E.
- To support general health, mobility and wellbeing in all horses and ponies.
- Typically providing 3% active curcumin.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Equine America Turmeric Xtra is a unique blend of high quality turmeric, typically providing at least 3% of active curcumin, with highly palatable, cooked, full fat linseed meal, so there is no need to add further linseed (flax) oil! Ground black pepper, providing the active compound piperine is also already included, at levels thought to enhance the absorption of the curcumin. Turmeric Xtra also contains the potent antioxidant Vitamin E.
Turmeric Xtra - the natural, easy way to help support general health and mobility in all horses and ponies.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Turmeric, containing the active compound curcumin, is thought to provide support for joints and mobility, digestion, immune function, as well as antioxidants and support for the horse’s own anti-inflammatory processes.
Full Fat linseed meal contains high levels of oil to help absorption of the curcumin, as well as providing important omega 3 fatty acids.
Black pepper, contains the active compound piperine, and as well as enhancing the absorption of curcumin and other nutrients, may also help support immune function.
Vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin and potent antioxidant that plays essential roles throughout the body, including the immune system, reproductive health and normal functioning of nerves and muscles.
Available in 3kg.
Directions for use:
For 500-650kg horse: introduce slowly for initial 7 days increasing up to 50g per day.
For 300-450kg pony: introduce slowly for initial 7 days increasing up to 30g per day.
Maximum: 100g per day.
25g (approx.) measure enclosed.