Ventilator Powder is specially formulated to support respiratory health.
The horse’s respiratory system is challenged on a daily basis, both with athletic effort, in training and competition, and through environmental challenges such as dust and spores from hay and bedding.
- Effective, natural plant-based nutritional support for the whole respiratory tract.
- Potent combination of herbs and plant extracts known to support respiratory and immune system health.
- Provides natural, plant-based antioxidants shown by research to support lung health
- Includes Eucalyptus, Menthol, Peppermint, Fenugreek and Astragalus to help maintain respiratory health and function.
- Also contains Echinacea, MSM, Nettle and Garlic to support the immune system.
- With added Apple Cider Vinegar and glycerine help to soothe the respiratory system.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Key Ingredients per 30g Serving
|Eucalyptus Oil 285mg||Nettle 4200mg|
|Peppermint Oil60mg||Seaweed/Kelp 9000mg|
|Astragalus1500mg||Apple Cider Vinegar 28mg|
Additives per kg:
Sensory additives: 2b Eucalyptus oil 9500mg, 2b Peppermint oil 2000mg, 2b02015 Menthol 500mg
Technical additives: E551c Kieselgur (Diatomaceous Earth, purified) 626mg
Composition: Dried Seaweed, Dried Alfalfa, MSM, Nettle, Astragalus root, Glycerol liquid, garlic complex (sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar), Fenugreek, Echinacea.
|Crude Protein 8.5%||Crude Fat 2.8%|
|Crude Fibre11.8%||Crude Ash 16.0%|
Directions for use:
For 500kg horses: For initial 5 days,: 30g per day. Thereafter 15g per day. Maximum 30g per day.