Xtra Boost Paste
Xtra Boost Paste
Xtra Boost Paste help to support energy levels.
- Convenient paste for horses and ponies to support energy levels during training and competition.
- Contains high levels of B vitamins for energy production.
- Includes bioavailable copper to support haemoglobin production and oxygen transport.
- In a highly palatable and easy to administer paste.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Sometimes horses and ponies need extra support particularly during a busy competition season or when they are recovering from illness and returning to work. Xtra Boost Hemogen can help maintain optimum health and performance on these occasions with high levels of B vitamins, as well as key minerals copper and safe levels of iron.
With a targeted ingredients profile, Xtra Boost Hemogen paste can be fed safely alongside a typical full competition ration.
BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
What are the benefits of Xtra Boost Paste?
- B Vitamins: contains high levels of B vitamins to support energy production, blood building and promote appetite in fussy feeders. Sub-optimal intake levels of B vitamins may be found in horses where requirements are increased, such as those in hard work, with little access to grass. Horses that aren’t getting enough B vitamins often lose their appetite and may lack stamina and tire more easily.
- Key minerals copper, in a bioavailable form to support haemoglobin production and oxygen transport.
- Contains carefully controlled levels of iron to support blood building, as the horse is typically very efficient at recycling body iron.
Ingredients & Nutrition
A complementary feed for horses and ponies, designed to support energy levels for horses and ponies in hard work as part of a balanced diet.
Ingredients Per 30ml Syringe
|Vitamin B1100mg||Vitamin B2100mg|
|Vitamin B6100mg||Vitamin B12500mcg|
Additives (per litre):
Trace elements: Iron (E1 Ferrous sulphate) 830mg, 3b414 Copper (Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 1700mg.
Vitamins: 3a820 Vitamin B1 3300mg, 3a826 Vitamin B2 3300mg, 3a831 Vitamin B6 3300mg, 3a842 D-Panthenol 1700mg, 3a316 Folic Acid 1700mg, 3a315 Niacinamide 4200mg, 3a Vitamin B12 16.7mg.
Sensory additives: 2b17034 Glycine 2380mg.
Technological additives: E202 Potassium Sorbate 2000mg.
Composition: Dextrose, Soya Oil (from genetically modified sources).
|Crude Protein<1.0%||Crude Fat1.0%|
|Crude Fibre<1.0%||Crude Ash6.0%|
Directions for use:
For a 500kg horse: 10ml per day, into the horse’s mouth onto the back of the tongue.
Feed for 3 days prior to event.
Maximum: 30ml per day.